Shower Screen Selection Guide
We offer shower screens in Smithfield and across Sydney to suit your bathroom and your budget. We give free advice and quotations either over the telephone or on site and are happy to price a range of shower screens for the one bathroom. There are four main designs of shower screens to choose from.
Frameless Shower Screens
A frameless shower screen will enhance your bathroom without the visual impediment of an aluminium frame.
- 10mm toughened glass.
- Channel or bracket fixing.
- Self closing door mechanism.
- A choice of handles and hardware styles and finishes.
- Header bars and waterbars available.
- Soap and shampoo shelves to match available.
- Parts and maintenance for existing screens.
A semi-frameless, pivot door shower screen will add to the elegance of your bathroom. We have specifically designed this range to give an almost frameless appearance whilst retaining competitive pricing.
- A choice of clear or frosted 6mm toughened safety glass.
- Anodised or powder coated aluminium frame in bright silver or white. Mirrors to match available.
- Made to measure in our factory.
- Easier to clean than a framed shower screen.
Framed Shower Screens
Our framed shower screens are well crafted and very reasonably priced. We also sell parts and domaintenance.
- 2 or 3 panel sliding and pivot doors.
- Anodised or powder coated aluminium frame in either white, bright silver or matt silver. Matching mirrors sold.
- A choice of clear, frosted, patterned, bronze and grey safety glass.
- Made entirely in our factory to fit any bathroom.
- Installation takes about 7 days after final measurement.
If you have any questions, just call us on 9604 0033.