A glass splashback will complement any bathroom, kitchen, bar area, laundry or shop. The sleek and seamless surface is the ultimate in elegance without visual interruption. A glass splashback comes in any colour and is also much easier to clean than tiles.
Every glass splashback is unique because our trade specialists work with customers to ensure it is crafted to meet their individual needs. We are happy to provide advice over the phone or to meet you or your builder for an onsite consultation. Our quotations in Smithfield and across Sydney are free of charge. Call us today on 9604 0033.
Installation is performed only by qualified, experienced tradesmen, so we are confident in guaranteeing workmanship for a period of ten years.
- 6mm toughened glass - starphire or clear glass.
- Starphire is absolutely clear, so the painted colour is true. This is important when colour matching.
- Clear glass has a slight green tinge which may affect the colour, especially if it is a pale one. It is less expensive than Starphire. The glass will be pale green if painted white and will suit many decors.
- Glass splashbacks can be painted any colour on a paint chart. Some people choose the same colour as their walls or cupboard doors to enlarge a room. Others choose a contrasting colour for impact.
- Glass splashbacks are glued into place and joints are sealed with silicone.
- Cut-outs or holes are provided for powerpoints, taps, rangehoods, cisterns, etc.
Installation... Quality Guaranteed
- Measurement and installation are performed only by glaziers experienced in colour backed installations.
- Once your splashback is measured, detailed plans are drawn up and the glass is cut, processed and painted. Please allow 7-10 days from measurement to installation.
- When you place an order, you will be asked for a deposit. The balance is payable on completion.
- We accept payment by cash, Visacard, Mastercard, American Express and direct deposit.